Nymox Pharma (NYMX) puts active after reporting trial data
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nymox Pharma (NASDAQ: NYMX) October 2.5 and November 1 puts are active on total put volume of 6,700 contracts (1,560 calls) after reporting new study results from Phase 3 trials for fexopotide. October put option implied volatility is at 245, November is at 250; compared to its 52-week range of 89 to 225.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Michael Kors (KORS) volatility flat on tight four-month trading range
- Stocks with call price movement; USO UA
- Stocks with call price movement; FCX NFLX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!