Novavax (NVAX) volatility elevated into Resolve trial failed its primary and secondary goals
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Novavax (NVAX) September call option implied volatility is at 190, October is at 215, January is at 138; compared to its 52-week range of 61 to 201 into its Resolve trial failed its primary and secondary goals.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ishares Msci Germany Etf (EWG) 28 puts trading for every one call
- Pepsi (PEP) volatility comes in as shares rally on Q3 and raised guidance
- CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) up 3.13 to 15.52, call put ratio 4.5 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!