Novavax (NVAX) volatility elevated into Phase III RSV vaccine data
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) August call option implied volatility is at 102, September is at 159; compared to its 52-week range of 61 to 140 into the expected release of Q2 results on August 9 and Phase III RSV vaccine data in Q3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Canadian Pacific (CP) call put ratio 3.7 calls to 1 put into Q4
- SLM Corp (SLM) February 12 calls active as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook