Nike (NKE) volatility elevated as shares pull back in premarket on outlook
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Nike (NKE) is recently down $1.69 to $53.65 in the premarket after reporting Q1 results and outlook. Option implied volatility index mean is at 31, compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 35, according to Livevol. .
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; TSLA NFLX
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility expected to move, company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!