Netflix (NFLX) October volatility bid higher than weekly into Q3
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) is recently up 37c to $95.25 in the premarket. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 37, October is at 50; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 84.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ishares Msci Germany Etf (EWG) 28 puts trading for every one call
- Pepsi (PEP) volatility decreases as shares rally on Q3 and raised guidance
- iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is recently up 2.44 to 35.64
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!