NetApp (NTAP) October calls swept up on open
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) October 34, 34.5 and 35 calls are active on total call volume of 5,800 contracts (170 puts) on renewed takeover chatter. October call option implied volatility is at 44, November is at 37; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 55.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equinix (EQIX) volatility flat into acquiring 24 data center sites from Verizon
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) volatility elevated into Q2 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!