Navistar (NAV) volatility elevated on wide share price movement
- Wall Street dragged lower by Apple and banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
Navistar (NYSE: NAV) July call option implied volatility is at 73, August is at 68, October is at 66; above its 26-week average of 45 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement after MHR Fund Management said last week it may seek to engage in discussions with Navistar management and others concerning the business and operations of the company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ishares Msci Germany Etf (EWG) 28 puts trading for every one call
- UBS AG (UBS) volatility increases as shares pullback
- Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLF) volatility increases as financial shares pull back