Navistar (NAV) volatility elevated on wide share price movement
- Wall Street dips as third-quarter earnings season kicks off
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Biotech Sees Massive Selling... Again (IBB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/06: (ADXS) (YUM) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
Navistar (NYSE: NAV) July call option implied volatility is at 73, August is at 68, October is at 66; above its 26-week average of 45 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement after MHR Fund Management said last week it may seek to engage in discussions with Navistar management and others concerning the business and operations of the company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Starts Navistar International (NAV) at Hold
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Refutes Short-Seller Allegations
- Gabelli & Company’s 39th Annual Automotive Aftermarket Symposium