Navistar (NAV) volatility elevated on wide share price movement
- Market Wrap: Home Price Gains Lag in July; Starbucks to Buy Japan JV; Splitsville for Philips
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/23: (LPCN) (BBBY) (ZSPH) Higher; (ATOS) (GTI) (AIR) Lower (more...)
- Bed, Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers FY14 EPS Outlook
- GrafTech (GTI) Cuts FY14 Outlook
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Acquire Remaining Starbucks Japan in ~$914M Deal
Navistar (NYSE: NAV) July call option implied volatility is at 73, August is at 68, October is at 66; above its 26-week average of 45 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement after MHR Fund Management said last week it may seek to engage in discussions with Navistar management and others concerning the business and operations of the company.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NQ Mobile (NQ) Active on Chatter; Reports Say Bison Capital Deal Still On the Table
- Alibaba (BABA) Options Still Expected September 29
- Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS) Hits Session High; Nov. Calls Active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!