Navistar (NAV) volatility elevated on wide share price movement
- Market Wrap: Greece Hopes Fuel Gains; Airlines Caught in Probe Over Pricing; Auto Sales Light in June
- PayPal to Acquire Xoom (XOOM) for $25/Share (EBAY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/01: (XOOM) (PRGS) (PKY) Higher; (WPCS) Lower (more...)
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Navistar (NYSE: NAV) July call option implied volatility is at 73, August is at 68, October is at 66; above its 26-week average of 45 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement after MHR Fund Management said last week it may seek to engage in discussions with Navistar management and others concerning the business and operations of the company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: General Motors (GM) Said Planning Medium-Duty Truck Partnership with Navistar (NAV)
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Sees Heavy Put Trading as Shares Sink to New 52-Week Low
- RCS Capital (RCAP) Resumes Trading; Shares Now Up ~25%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!