Navistar (NAV) volatility elevated on wide share price movement
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Navistar (NYSE: NAV) July call option implied volatility is at 73, August is at 68, October is at 66; above its 26-week average of 45 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement after MHR Fund Management said last week it may seek to engage in discussions with Navistar management and others concerning the business and operations of the company.
You May Also Be Interested In
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- GoPro (GPRO) Could be the Next Flip - Henry Blodget
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!