Navistar (NAV) volatility elevated on wide share price movement
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Select Income REIT (SIR) to Acquire CCIT in $3B Deal
- Compuware (CPWR) in Talks for Possible Sale
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains as Ferguson Police Start Using Body Cameras
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
Navistar (NYSE: NAV) July call option implied volatility is at 73, August is at 68, October is at 66; above its 26-week average of 45 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement after MHR Fund Management said last week it may seek to engage in discussions with Navistar management and others concerning the business and operations of the company.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Navistar Extends Its Tax Asset Protection Plan To November 3, 2014
- UPDATE: Criteo (CRTO) Sees Sharp Move Lower; Talks with Publicis 'Unfounded' - Reuters
- Filing Shows 3D Systems (DDD) Insider Sold Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!