NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) volatility increases after takeover report
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
NXP Semiconductors (NASDAQ: NXPI) is recently down 72c to $95.40 in the premarket a day after rallying 16% after The Wall Street Journal reported that Qualcomm (QCOM) is interested in a deal for the semiconductor company. Option implied volatility index mean is at 46, compared to its 52-week range of 26 to 60, according to Livevol.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) option volume increases on near term price movement
- Amazon.com (AMZN) volatility low
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility low as shares at low end of range as shares at record high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, qcom
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!