NVIDIA (NVDA) calls active as shares near record high
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) November weekly 68 and 68.50 calls are active on total call volume of 8,300 contracts (4,800 puts). November weekly call option implied volatility is at 85, November is at 72, December is at 47; compared to its 52-week range of 26 to 68.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) volatility elevated into topping Q3 estimates
- TerraForm Power (TERP) December calls active
- Blackstone (BX) January calls active as shares trend to four-month high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!