NVIDIA (NVDA) calls active as shares near record high
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) November weekly 68 and 68.50 calls are active on total call volume of 8,300 contracts (4,800 puts). November weekly call option implied volatility is at 85, November is at 72, December is at 47; compared to its 52-week range of 26 to 68.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ishares Russell 2000 Etf (IWM) volatility at low end of range as index at record highs
- Wells Fargo (WFC) volatility comes in on sharp rally
- Costco Wholesale Corp (COST) weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!