NVIDIA (NVDA) November weekly call implied volatility at 179 into Q3
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) November weekly call option implied volatility is at 179, November is at 80, December is at 51; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 67. Call put ratio is 1 call to 1.4 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Disney (DIS) volatility low into Goldman upgrading to Buy from Neutral
- Most active options: BAC FB AAPL INTC AMZN OXY AMD MSFT
- Stocks with increasing call volume on January 13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!