NVIDIA (NVDA) August weekly volatility elevated at 171 into better than expeceted Q2 EPS
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) is recently up $1.42 to $61.12 in the premarket after reporting Q2 EPS 53c, compared to consensus 37c. The chip compared reported Q2 revenue $1.43B, consensus $1.35B. August weekly call option implied volatility is at 171, August is at 73, September is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 26 to 68.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; NVDA EA
- Proshares Ultra Short 20 Year Treasury ETF (TBT) weekly volatility elevated as rates trade higher
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) volatility elevated into topping Q3 estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!