NVIDIA (NVDA) August weekly volatility elevated at 171 into better than expeceted Q2 EPS
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) is recently up $1.42 to $61.12 in the premarket after reporting Q2 EPS 53c, compared to consensus 37c. The chip compared reported Q2 revenue $1.43B, consensus $1.35B. August weekly call option implied volatility is at 171, August is at 73, September is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 26 to 68.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
- Options with increasing volume
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) October calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!