Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) weekly volatility elevated on more calls than puts into Q42 and outlook
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) November weekly call option implied volatility is at 93, November is at 62, December is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 26 to 55 into the expected release of Q3 results on November 9. Call put ratio is 2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Starbucks (SBUX) January weekly volatility increases to 51 into Q1 and outlook
- Intel (INTC) February 37.5, 38 and 39 calls active into Q4
- Caterpillar (CAT) call put ratio 1 call to 1.6 puts into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!