Mylan (MYL) volatility decreases a day after cutting patient cost of EpiPen Auto-Injectors
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 37, September is at 36, October is at 33; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 59. A day after cutting the patient cost of EpiPen Auto-Injectors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC GDX
- Untied Continental (UAL) volatility flat into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!