Mylan (MYL) volatility decreases a day after cutting patient cost of EpiPen Auto-Injectors
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 37, September is at 36, October is at 33; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 59. A day after cutting the patient cost of EpiPen Auto-Injectors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility elevated as shares trade below $200
- SAP SE (SAP) October 87.50 straddle priced for movement of 3.3% into outlook
- General Electric (GE) October 29 straddle priced for movement of 2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!