Mylan (MYL) puts active on sell off
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) 9/9/16 and 9/21/16 40 puts are active on total put volume of 39K contracts (14K calls). 9/9/16 and 9/21/16 put option implied volatility is at 49, 10/21/16 puts is at 40 compared to its 52-week week range of 28 to 60.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) volatility flat into Q3 and outlook
- Applied Materials (AMAT) December weekly calls active
- GoPro (GPRO) option volume increases on near term price movement