Mylan (MYL) calls active after cutting patient cost of EpiPen Auto-Injectors
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) September 46 and 49 calls are active on total call volume of 6K contracts (4K puts) after cutting the patient cost of EpiPen Auto-Injectors. August weekly call option implied volatility is at 68, September is at 36, October is at 34; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 59.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; USO BABA
- Mylan Launches First Generics of Benicar® and Benicar HCT® Tablets
- Option volume flows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!