Mylan (MYL) calls active after cutting patient cost of EpiPen Auto-Injectors
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) September 46 and 49 calls are active on total call volume of 6K contracts (4K puts) after cutting the patient cost of EpiPen Auto-Injectors. August weekly call option implied volatility is at 68, September is at 36, October is at 34; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 59.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo (WFC) volatility comes in on sharp rally
- Equinix (EQIX) volatility flat into acquiring 24 data center sites from Verizon
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) volatility elevated into Q2 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!