Mylan (MYL) calls active after cutting patient cost of EpiPen Auto-Injectors
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) September 46 and 49 calls are active on total call volume of 6K contracts (4K puts) after cutting the patient cost of EpiPen Auto-Injectors. August weekly call option implied volatility is at 68, September is at 36, October is at 34; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 59.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) Gains on Generic Concerta Approval
- Comcast (CMCSA) weekly volatility increases to 41 into Q3
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Said to Develop Car Operating System in Canada; BlackBerry (BBRY) Said to Lose Engineers to Project - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!