Mylan (MYL) September weekly volatility elevated into CEO testifies before House committee
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 54, October is at 35; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 60 into CEO Heather Bresch testifies before a House committee on price hikes for its allergy-fighting EpiPen.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mead Johnson (MJN) call put ratio 6 calls to 1 put
- Netflix (NFLX) January 132 straddle priced for movement of 9.4% into Q4
- Target (TGT) call put ratio 1 call to 1.34 puts after weaker thane expected holiday sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRaising Prices, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!