Mylan (MYL) September weekly volatility elevated into CEO testifies before House committee
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 54, October is at 35; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 60 into CEO Heather Bresch testifies before a House committee on price hikes for its allergy-fighting EpiPen.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) incorrectly' classified EpiPens - CNBC, citing regulators
- BlackBerry (BBRY) volatility comes in after results and outlook
- PepsiCo (PEP) September weekly implied volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRaising Prices, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!