Mylan (MYL) September weekly volatility at elevated at 52, CEO testifies before House committee
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) is recently up 7c to $41.98 in the premarket after CEO Heather Bresch testified before a House committee on price hikes for its allergy-fighting EpiPen. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 52, October is at 35; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 60.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) October calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRaising Prices, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!