Murphy Oil (MUR) November 30 straddle priced for movement of 10% into Q3
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Murphy Oil (NYSE: MUR) November 30 straddle priced for movement of 10% into Q3
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Express Scripts (ESRX) puts active after negative Citron comments
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) options active on Chinese government to slash Macau ATM withdrawal limit, SCMP reports
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) options active on Chinese government to slash Macau ATM withdrawal limit, SCMP reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!