Mosaic Co (MOS) puts active on reports of Florida sinkhole
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) October and November 25 puts are active on total put volume of 3,010 contracts (1,600 calls) on reports of a leak of contaminated water through a sinkhole at a Mosaic Co fertilizer facility in Florida. September weekly put option implied volatility is at 49, October is at 40, November is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 28 to 65.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) calls expiring today active as shares rally
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) October calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!