Mosaic Co (MOS) puts active on reports of Florida sinkhole
- World stocks get the jitters as U.S. presidential debate looms
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Yen gains after Kuroda sticks to negative rate script
- Oil steady as market awaits Algiers meeting; funds cut bullish bets
- Clinton and Trump to square off in highly anticipated debate showdown
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) October and November 25 puts are active on total put volume of 3,010 contracts (1,600 calls) on reports of a leak of contaminated water through a sinkhole at a Mosaic Co fertilizer facility in Florida. September weekly put option implied volatility is at 49, October is at 40, November is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 28 to 65.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whole Foods (WFM) volatility low into could return 40% in two years, Barron's says
- Carnival (CCL) October volatility flat at 28 into Q3 and outlook
- Option volume flows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!