Morgan Stanley (MS) puts active; shares near five-month low on JPMorgan $2B derivative loss
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Futures up as China fears ease; U.S. private jobs data eyed
- Upcoming Star Wars Events Provides Catalyst for Target (TGT), Piper Jaffray Says
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) June and July 14 puts are active on total put volume of 73K contracts (23K calls) after JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) announced a $2B credit derivative loss. June put option implied volatility is at 46, July is at 50 compared to its 26-week average of 50 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Citi aims to boost equities franchise amid industry shakeout
- UPDATE: Cablevision Systems (CVC) Jumps Amid Unusual Options Activity
- JPMorgan Chase Announces Conference Call to Review Fourth Quarter 2015 Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!