Morgan Stanley (MS) puts active; shares near five-month low on JPMorgan $2B derivative loss
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) June and July 14 puts are active on total put volume of 73K contracts (23K calls) after JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) announced a $2B credit derivative loss. June put option implied volatility is at 46, July is at 50 compared to its 26-week average of 50 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Analyst Sees Upside to JPMorgan (JPM) 2014-2015 Capital Allocation
- Investor Alert: Pittsburgh Law Office of Alfred G. Yates, Jr., P.C. Announces Investigations into Carnival Corporation (NYSE: CCL), Emeritus Corp. (ESC), FedEx Corporation (FDX), Forest Laboratories
- FuelCell (FCEL) Still has Energy Late Friday; Traders Take Cautious Angle into Weekend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!