Morgan Stanley (MS) puts active; shares near five-month low on JPMorgan $2B derivative loss
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) June and July 14 puts are active on total put volume of 73K contracts (23K calls) after JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) announced a $2B credit derivative loss. June put option implied volatility is at 46, July is at 50 compared to its 26-week average of 50 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) December weekly volatility increases to 85 into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR RIG
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!