Morgan Stanley (MS) puts active; shares near five-month low on JPMorgan $2B derivative loss
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) June and July 14 puts are active on total put volume of 73K contracts (23K calls) after JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) announced a $2B credit derivative loss. June put option implied volatility is at 46, July is at 50 compared to its 26-week average of 50 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed Proposes Rule for Additional Liquidity Disclosures from Large Banking Organizations
- Amazon (AMZN), Google, Wal-mart (WMT) Named in Eolas Technologies Patent Suit
- Square Announces Closing of Initial Public Offering and Full Exercise of Underwriters' Option to Purchase Additional Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!