Morgan Stanley (MS) puts active; shares near five-month low on JPMorgan $2B derivative loss
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) June and July 14 puts are active on total put volume of 73K contracts (23K calls) after JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) announced a $2B credit derivative loss. June put option implied volatility is at 46, July is at 50 compared to its 26-week average of 50 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New York FinTech Innovation Lab Calls for Leading-Edge Financial Technology Entrepreneurs to Participate in 2015 Program
- UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan Chase and Employees to Donate up to $600,000 to Help Curtail West Africa’s Ebola Outbreak
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!