Morgan Stanley (MS) puts active; shares near five-month low on JPMorgan $2B derivative loss
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) June and July 14 puts are active on total put volume of 73K contracts (23K calls) after JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) announced a $2B credit derivative loss. June put option implied volatility is at 46, July is at 50 compared to its 26-week average of 50 according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) said to cut hundreds of tech staff at investment bank - Bloomberg
- Moody's Raises Outlook on Morgan Stanley (MS) to Positive
- JPMorgan Chase to Present at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!