Morgan Stanley (MS) puts active; shares near five-month low on JPMorgan $2B derivative loss
- Wall Street rallies for third day as Brexit bruises fade
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) June and July 14 puts are active on total put volume of 73K contracts (23K calls) after JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) announced a $2B credit derivative loss. June put option implied volatility is at 46, July is at 50 compared to its 26-week average of 50 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron (MU) July weekly 14 and 14.5 calls active into Q3 and outlook
- Mobileye N.V (MBLY) July weekly volume and volatility elevated into media event with BMW & Intel
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!