Morgan Stanley (MS) October calls active on as shares pull back to intra-day lows
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 41, October weekly is at 31, October is at 32: compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 56.October 32 and 33 calls are active on total call volume of 16K contracts (9K puts).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- UnitedHealth Care (UNH) volatility at 29 into Q4 and outlook
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!