Monster Beverage (MNST) volatility increases on sharp two-day sell off
- Market Wrap: Home Price Gains Lag in July; Starbucks to Buy Japan JV; Splitsville for Philips
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/23: (LPCN) (BBBY) (ZSPH) Higher; (ATOS) (GTI) (AIR) Lower (more...)
- Bed, Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers FY14 EPS Outlook
- GrafTech (GTI) Cuts FY14 Outlook
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Acquire Remaining Starbucks Japan in ~$914M Deal
Monster Beverage (Nasdaq: MNST) August put option implied volatility is at 69, September is at 54 and December is at 48; above its 26-week average of 39 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement on concerns of promotional pricing reductions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ISI Group Starts Monster Beverage (MNST) at Buy
- Plug Power (PLUG) Pops Higher; CEO Affirms Financing Deal for GenKey Solution
- Goldman Sachs Remains 'Guarded' on Tesla (TSLA) Despite Progress; Analyst Says Company May Need Additional Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!