Monster Beverage (MNST) volatility increases on sharp two-day sell off
- Wall Street gives up on June rate hike by Fed after payrolls disappoint: poll
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil up on Canada wildfire, dollar; big weekly loss for Brent
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Wins FCC Approval to Buy Time Warner Cable (TWC)
Monster Beverage (Nasdaq: MNST) August put option implied volatility is at 69, September is at 54 and December is at 48; above its 26-week average of 39 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement on concerns of promotional pricing reductions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Highlights Four Concerns for Retail Stocks
- Monster Beverage Reports 2016 First Quarter Financial Results
- Monster Beverage (MNST) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Plans to Conduct $2B 'Dutch Auction' Tender Offer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!