Monster Beverage (MNST) volatility increases on sharp two-day sell off
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Boosted to $700 by RBC Capital's Mahaney
- Nokia (NOK) CEO Suri: We're in no Rush to Sell HERE Maps Unit
Monster Beverage (Nasdaq: MNST) August put option implied volatility is at 69, September is at 54 and December is at 48; above its 26-week average of 39 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement on concerns of promotional pricing reductions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Many Fed Officials saw June Rate Rise as Unlikely - FOMC Minutes
- Rite Aid (RAD) Gains Amid Unusual Options Activity
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) CEO Lynch Resigns Unexpectedly
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!