Monster Beverage (MNST) volatility increases on sharp two-day sell off
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Monster Beverage (Nasdaq: MNST) August put option implied volatility is at 69, September is at 54 and December is at 48; above its 26-week average of 39 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement on concerns of promotional pricing reductions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Alphabet (GOOGL) January weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- 3M Co. (MMM) January weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook