Monster Beverage (MNST) volatility increases on report of talks with Coca-Cola
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Monster Beverage (Nasdaq: MNST) is recently up $9.91 to $75.44 on Coke-Cola (NYSE: KO) into talks to buy Monster Beverage, WSJ reports. Canaccord say’s “on the intraday price of about $75, a take-out premium could still exist, but we suspect it would be limited.: June call option implied volatility of 49 is above its 26-week average of 36 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBOE (CBOE) Announces New SPX Options Implied Volatility-Based Index: SMILE
- Stocks with call price movement; FCX NFLX
- Capital One (COF) volatility flat into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!