Monster Beverage (MNST) volatility increases on report of talks with Coca-Cola
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Monster Beverage (Nasdaq: MNST) is recently up $9.91 to $75.44 on Coke-Cola (NYSE: KO) into talks to buy Monster Beverage, WSJ reports. Canaccord say’s “on the intraday price of about $75, a take-out premium could still exist, but we suspect it would be limited.: June call option implied volatility of 49 is above its 26-week average of 36 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; STI AMZN
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!