Monster Beverage (MNST) volatility increases on report of talks with Coca-Cola
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
Monster Beverage (Nasdaq: MNST) is recently up $9.91 to $75.44 on Coke-Cola (NYSE: KO) into talks to buy Monster Beverage, WSJ reports. Canaccord say’s “on the intraday price of about $75, a take-out premium could still exist, but we suspect it would be limited.: June call option implied volatility of 49 is above its 26-week average of 36 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coca-Cola and Steve Harvey Partner to Motivate Moms and Teens Through the New Coca-Cola Pay It Forward Academy
- DASANI® Presents DASANI DROPS® Infusions
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Hits Session Lows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!