Monster Beverage (MNST) volatility increases on report of talks with Coca-Cola
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Monster Beverage (Nasdaq: MNST) is recently up $9.91 to $75.44 on Coke-Cola (NYSE: KO) into talks to buy Monster Beverage, WSJ reports. Canaccord say’s “on the intraday price of about $75, a take-out premium could still exist, but we suspect it would be limited.: June call option implied volatility of 49 is above its 26-week average of 36 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CBOE Says All Classes Now Available For Trading
- AbbVie (ABBV) on Watch Amid Unusual Options Activity
- Netflix (NFLX) is Down 19% Since Mid-August... Here's the Rub
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!