Monster Beverage (MNST) volatility increases on report of talks with Coca-Cola
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Monster Beverage (Nasdaq: MNST) is recently up $9.91 to $75.44 on Coke-Cola (NYSE: KO) into talks to buy Monster Beverage, WSJ reports. Canaccord say’s “on the intraday price of about $75, a take-out premium could still exist, but we suspect it would be limited.: June call option implied volatility of 49 is above its 26-week average of 36 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Comments on Coca-Cola (KO) Following Management Meetings
- American Apparel (APP) Gain on Mis-Reported Contract
- Coca-Cola Honors Hispanic Heritage by Celebrating Family Moments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!