Monsanto (MON) September volatility elevated into board said to back Bayer bid after improved offer
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Monsanto (NYSE: MON) is recently up $2.10 to $108.20 in the premarket on Monsanto board said to back Bayer bid after improved offer, Bloomberg reports. September call option implied volatility is at 90, October is at 31; compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 46.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Options with increasing put volume; FDS WDAY MBLY SAN ORCL
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) IV up with interest rates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!