Monsanto (MON) September volatility elevated into board said to back Bayer bid after improved offer
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Monsanto (NYSE: MON) is recently up $2.10 to $108.20 in the premarket on Monsanto board said to back Bayer bid after improved offer, Bloomberg reports. September call option implied volatility is at 90, October is at 31; compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 46.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
- Time Warner (TWX) options active after WSJ reports of advanced takeover talks
- Microsoft (MSFT) volatility adjusts to better than expected Q1 results