Monsanto (MON) October calls active as shares trade below Bayer offer on regulatory uncertainty
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Monsanto (NYSE: MON) is recently down $2.03 to $104.73 a day after being acquired by Bayer (BAYRY) for $128 per share in cash. October 110 and 125 calls are active on total call volume of 54K contracts (22K puts). September and October call option implied volatility is at 15; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 47.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monsanto (MON) Risk is Priced in And Lower Than Market Thinks, Says JPMorgan; Rating Raised to 'Overweight'
- Salesforce (CRM) weekly volatility elevated as shares pull back on reports of interest in Twitter (TWTR)
- Apple (AAPL) option volume builds as shares trade near low of day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!