Monsanto (MON) October calls active as shares trade below Bayer offer on regulatory uncertainty
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Monsanto (NYSE: MON) is recently down $2.03 to $104.73 a day after being acquired by Bayer (BAYRY) for $128 per share in cash. October 110 and 125 calls are active on total call volume of 54K contracts (22K puts). September and October call option implied volatility is at 15; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 47.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) volatility increases as shares trade near two-year low
- Cintas Corp. (CTAS) calls active on elevated volatility into Q1 and outlook
- Options with increasing volume: KITE DB MRK NKE GS TWTR GILD TV ARRY
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!