Monsanto (MON) October calls active as shares trade below Bayer offer on regulatory uncertainty
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Monsanto (NYSE: MON) is recently down $2.03 to $104.73 a day after being acquired by Bayer (BAYRY) for $128 per share in cash. October 110 and 125 calls are active on total call volume of 54K contracts (22K puts). September and October call option implied volatility is at 15; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 47.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (NYSE: VXX) down 1.7%
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: BMY MRK AIG IBM HLF SWKS QRVO CRUS GE SLB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!