Monsanto (MON) October calls active as shares trade below Bayer offer on regulatory uncertainty
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Monsanto (NYSE: MON) is recently down $2.03 to $104.73 a day after being acquired by Bayer (BAYRY) for $128 per share in cash. October 110 and 125 calls are active on total call volume of 54K contracts (22K puts). September and October call option implied volatility is at 15; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 47.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackstone (BX) January calls active as shares trend to four-month high
- Comerica (CMA) calls active on sharp rally to nine-year high
- Abbott (NYSE: ABT) weekly volatility elevated, into seeking to terminate acquisition of Alere
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!