Mondelez (MDLZ) volatility low into saying it was no longer pursuing a combination with Hershey (HSY)
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mondelez Int'l (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is recently up $1.38 to $44.42 in the premarket after it said it was no longer pursuing a combination with Hershey (HSY). September weekly call option implied volatility is at 23, September is at 21, October is at 23; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 44.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DISH Network (DISH) volatility flat as shares near 13-month high
- Kellogg (K) short duration call active
- Starbucks (SBUX) January weekly volatility increases to 51 into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, hsy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!