Mondelez (MDLZ) volatility low into saying it was no longer pursuing a combination with Hershey (HSY)
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mondelez Int'l (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is recently up $1.38 to $44.42 in the premarket after it said it was no longer pursuing a combination with Hershey (HSY). September weekly call option implied volatility is at 23, September is at 21, October is at 23; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 44.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) October volatility elevated as shares near record high into Q3 and outlook
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, hsy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!