Mondelez (MDLZ) volatility low into saying it was no longer pursuing a combination with Hershey (HSY)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mondelez Int'l (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is recently up $1.38 to $44.42 in the premarket after it said it was no longer pursuing a combination with Hershey (HSY). September weekly call option implied volatility is at 23, September is at 21, October is at 23; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 44.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR RIG
- Stocks with call price movement; USO TWTR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, hsy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!