Mobileye (MBLY) put call ratio 5 puts to 1 call into Q3 and outlook
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mobileye (NYSE: MBLY) November call option implied volatility is at 127, December is at 59 compared to its 52-week range of 36 to 94; into Q3. November 34.50 and 36 puts are active on total put volume of 50K puts (9K calls).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mead Johnson (MJN) call put ratio 6 calls to 1 put
- Check Point Software (CHKP) call put ratio 2.4 calls to 1 put into Q4
- Netflix (NFLX) January 132.50 straddle priced for movement of 9.8% into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!