Microsoft (MSFT) volatility flat into raising dividend 8% and authorizes $40B for share repurchase
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) is recently up 79c to $57.60 in the premarket after raising its dividend 8% and authorizes $40B for share repurchase. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 23, October is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 39.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Stocks with call price movement; USO AMZN
- Stocks with increasing put volume on January 13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!