Microsoft (MSFT) volatility adjusts to better than expected Q1 results
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) November option implied volatility November is at 18; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 39 into Q1 earnings exceeded expectations and sales of its cloud platform Azure more than doubled.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toll Brothers (TOL) volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; SWN ENDP
- Western Digital (WDC) December weekly volatility increases into investor meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!