Microsoft (MSFT) volatility adjusts to better than expected Q1 results
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) November option implied volatility November is at 18; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 39 into Q1 earnings exceeded expectations and sales of its cloud platform Azure more than doubled.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LinkedIn (LNKD), Microsoft (MSFT) Deal Closes
- iShares FTSE Xinhua China 25 Index (FXI) volatility ticks up
- MGM Resorts (MGM) options active on Chinese government to slash Macau ATM withdrawal limit reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!