Micron Technology (MU) weekly volatility elevated as shares pull back on Q4 and outlook
- Dow set to open at record high; oil hits $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) is recently down 81c to $16.99 in the premarket after reporting Q4 EPS of ($0.05), versus ($0.08) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.22B, versus $2.9B reported last year. The semiconductor company sees Q117 revenue of $3.55 - $3.85B. October weekly call option implied volatility is at 95, October is at 54, November is at 47; compared to 52-week range of 39 to 84.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD) volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- Autozone (AZO) December weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement