Micron Technology (MU) weekly volatility elevated as shares pull back on Q4 and outlook
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) is recently down 81c to $16.99 in the premarket after reporting Q4 EPS of ($0.05), versus ($0.08) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.22B, versus $2.9B reported last year. The semiconductor company sees Q117 revenue of $3.55 - $3.85B. October weekly call option implied volatility is at 95, October is at 54, November is at 47; compared to 52-week range of 39 to 84.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
- Micron Technology (MU) implied volatility low on tight three-month range
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) October calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!