Micron Technology (MU) calls active as shares pull back from eleven-month high
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) October 17 and 17.5 calls are active on total call volume of 57K contracts (23K puts). October weekly call option implied volatility is at 45, October is at 40, November is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 38 to 84.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC MS
- Options with increasing volume: MGM SWC SYB FNSR STZ BIIB LVS EPE SUN MTN SDRL KO AMD CPB SDRL DATA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!