Micron Technology (MU) calls active as shares pull back from eleven-month high
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) October 17 and 17.5 calls are active on total call volume of 57K contracts (23K puts). October weekly call option implied volatility is at 45, October is at 40, November is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 38 to 84.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) volatility low into disclosed that the SEC has requested documents and other information
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) volatility low into saying it won’t seek accelerated approval for lung cancer combination treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!