Micron Technology (MU) October weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 86, October is at 54, November is at 47; compared to 52-week range of 39 to 84 into the expected release of Q4 results today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options with increasing volume: VA INDA PLAY PAA DB MU WDC AKS CELG CLF
- iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index (IBB) volatility flat as shares trend lower
- Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) call put ratio 4 calls to 1 put