Micron (MU) volatility flat into price target raised to $20 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 49. September is at 44. October is at 47; compared to its 52-week range of 39 to 84 on Morgan Stanley raising its price target raised to $20 from $18 on execution improvement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) Completes $4B Acquisition of Inotera Memories
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility flat as shares at record high
- Conn's (CONN) volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook