Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS) weekly volatility increases on more calls than puts into Q42 and outlook
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS) November weekly call option implied volatility is at 134, November is at 79, December is at 49; compared to its 52-week range of 26 to 63 into the expected release of Q2 results on November 10. Call put ratio is 2 call to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Michael Kors (KORS) calls expiring Friday active
- Schlumberger LTD (SLB) volatility elevated as shares near 18-month high into Q4
- Perrigo (PRGO) short duration January calls active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!