Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS) weekly volatility increases on more calls than puts into Q42 and outlook
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS) November weekly call option implied volatility is at 134, November is at 79, December is at 49; compared to its 52-week range of 26 to 63 into the expected release of Q2 results on November 10. Call put ratio is 2 call to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT)
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!