Michael Kors (KORS) volatility flat on tight four-month trading range
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 34, November is at 48; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 64 into the expected release of quarterly results on November 10.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iShares FTSE Xinhua China 25 Index (FXI) volatility ticks up
- DISH Network (DISH) January calls active as shares trade at intra-day highs
- Dell Technologies (DVMT) 30-day option implied volatility at 26 into Q3 revenue was $16.2B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!