Michael Kors (KORS) October calls active for second day as shares rally
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS) October 48 and 48.50 calls are active on total call volume of 3,310 contracts (400 puts) on renewed takeover chatter. October call option implied volatility is at 38, November is at 43; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 64.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Michael Kors (KORS) calls expiring Friday active
- Rockwell Collins (ROK) call put ratio 5 calls to 1 put into Q4
- CSX (CSX) options expected to be active as shares gap up on activist interest
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!