Merck (MRK) volatility flat into upgrade to Buy at Citigroup
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Merck (NYSE: MRK) overall option implied volatility of 17 is near its 26-week average according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price movement into an upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Three U.S. Banks Still Failing to Comply with Parts of $25B Mortgage Settlement
- JCPenney (JCP) Continues Lower as Sentiment Remains Mixed
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesCiti, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!