Medtronic (MDT) volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Medtronic (NYSE: MDT) November weekly call option implied volatility is at 34, December is at 21, January is at 19; compared to its 52-week range of 13 to 30 into Q2 results on November 22.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Nielsen (NLSN) volatility elevated into 2016 analyst day
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility expected to move, company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!