Medivation (MDVN) September calls active following Reuters report
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Medivation (NASDAQ: MDVN) September 65 and 70 calls are active on total call volume of 3K contracts (1K puts) on Merck (NYSE: MRK) is one of at least five pharmaceutical companies that submitted indications of interest in buying Medivation, reports Reuters. August call option implied volatility is at 55, September is at 36; compared to its 52-week range of 26 to 92.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; LC TWTR
- Pre-Market IV Report October 24, 2016
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) volatility flat into deal with Rockwell Collins (ROK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, mrk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!