McDonald's (MCD) volatility flat into downgrade to Neutral at Goldman
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) overall option implied volatility of 20 is near its 26-week average of 19 into the company being downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Global Comps Rose 0.5% in Nov.; APMEA Down 2.3%
- Wall Street Webcasting Presents: Wells Fargo Securities: “All Quiet on the Western Front.”
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!