McDonald's (MCD) volatility flat into downgrade to Neutral at Goldman
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) overall option implied volatility of 20 is near its 26-week average of 19 into the company being downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.9% to $0.85; 3.6% Yield
- 21Vianet Group (VNET) Issues Second Response to Short Sellers
- McDonald's (MCD) Estimates, PT Cut at Jefferies Amid Weak August Same-Store Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!