McDonald's (MCD) volatility flat into downgrade to Neutral at Goldman
- Wall Street dips; Apple gain fails to offset rate worries
- Apple (AAPL) Gains on Solid December-Qtr iPhone Projection; RBC Views as 'Positive'
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/23: (AGLE) (PLCM) (NDSN) Higher; (SSW) (WMGI) (BAH) Lower (more...)
McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) overall option implied volatility of 20 is near its 26-week average of 19 into the company being downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HP Enterprise (HPE) May weekly volatility elevated on active call volume into Q2 and outlook
- Toll Brothers (TOL) May weekly volatility elevated on more puts than calls into Q2 and outlook
- Schlumberger (SLB) volatility low into upgraded to Buy to Conviction Buy at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!