McDonald's (MCD) volatility flat into downgrade to Neutral at Goldman
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/30: (ANGI) (TKMR) (NLNK) Higher; (WPRT) (ASEI) (RGSE) Lower (more...)
McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) overall option implied volatility of 20 is near its 26-week average of 19 into the company being downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Surges Higher with Volume; Market Speculates Activist Investor
- UPDATE: HTC Looks to Take Bite Out of GoPro (GPRO); New Device Set to Debut in October
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!