McDonald's (MCD) volatility flat into downgrade to Neutral at Goldman
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) overall option implied volatility of 20 is near its 26-week average of 19 into the company being downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) 'Healthy' Salads Can be Worse for You than Burgers
- Buy Apple (AAPL) Options Ahead of Catalysts - Goldman Sachs
- Crocs (CROX) Gains on Strong Options and Share Volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!