McDonald's (MCD) volatility flat into downgrade to Neutral at Goldman
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) overall option implied volatility of 20 is near its 26-week average of 19 into the company being downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonalds Corp. (MCD) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; U.S. Comps Fell 1.7%
- McDonald's Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour Is Back with Erica Campbell, Anthony Brown & Group TherAPy, Kurt Carr and More
- Other Restaurants May Not See Rapid Food Cost Inflation Like Chipotle (CMG), RBC Capital Says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!