Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) volatility increases into OPEC meeting
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) December weekly call option implied volatility is at 114, December is at 69, January is at 54; compared its 52-week range of 42 to 144 in OPEC meeting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; TRIP NFLX
- Amazon.com (AMZN) volatility low
- Stocks with call price movement; SWN ENDP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOPEC, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!