Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) volatility increases into OPEC meeting
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) December weekly call option implied volatility is at 114, December is at 69, January is at 54; compared its 52-week range of 42 to 144 in OPEC meeting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conn's (CONN) volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- GoPro (GPRO) option volume increases on near term price movement
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility low as shares at low end of range as shares at record high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOPEC, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!