Mallinckrodt (MNK) volatility and put volume spike a day after issues brought by Citron Research
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mallinckrodt (NYSE: MNK) November call option implied volatility is at 267, December is at 78; compared to its 52-week range of 36 to 97 after issues brought up yesterday by Citron Research. Call put call is 1 call to 4 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iShares FTSE Xinhua China 25 Index (FXI) volatility ticks up
- Honeywell (HON) puts more active than calls a day after on speculation of activist investor position
- Express Scripts (ESRX) puts active after negative Citron comments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCitron Research, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!