Mallinckrodt (MNK) puts active on issues brought up by Citron Research
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mallinckrodt (NYSE: MNK) November call option implied volatility is at 166, December is at 62; compared to its 52-week range of 36 to 97 after issues brought up yesterday by Citron Research. Call put ratio was 1 call to 3.6 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nielsen (NLSN) volatility elevated into 2016 analyst day
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility flat as shares at record high