Mallinckrodt (MNK) puts active on issues brought up by Citron Research
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mallinckrodt (NYSE: MNK) November call option implied volatility is at 166, December is at 62; compared to its 52-week range of 36 to 97 after issues brought up yesterday by Citron Research. Call put ratio was 1 call to 3.6 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Toll Brothers (TOL) volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) volatility low