Mallinckrodt (MNK) puts active after mentioned cautiously again by Citron Research
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mallinckrodt (NYSE: MNK) November 58 and 60 puts are active on total put volume of 5K contracts (1K calls) after mentioned cautiously again by Citron Research. November put option implied volatility is at 95, December is at 62; compared to its 52-week range of 36 to 97.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Alibaba (BABA) January weekly volatility at 54 into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; AMD NUGT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCitron Research, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!