Madison Square Garden (MSG) volatility flat into Knicks cutting ties with Jeremy Lin
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
Madison Square Garden (NYSE: MSG) overall option implied volatility of 28 is near its 26-week average of 29 according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price movement into the New York Knicks not matching the Houston Rockets $25.1M offer sheet for Jeremy Lin.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Billy Joel Inks First Franchise Agreement with Madison Square Garden (MSG)
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- Madison Square Garden Announces Billy Joel as First-Ever Music Franchise "Billy Joel at The Garden"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!