MGM Resorts (MGM) October weekly calls swept up
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM) October weekly 26 and 26.50 calls are active on total call volume of 10,600 contracts (860 puts) on takeover speculation. October weekly call option implied volatility is at 36, November is at 33; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 65.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM Resorts (MGM) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Options with increasing volume: MGM SWC SYB FNSR STZ BIIB LVS EPE SUN MTN SDRL KO AMD CPB SDRL DATA
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC MS