Lumber Liquidators (LL) volatility low into resolution of lawsuit
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Lumber Liquidators (NYSE: LL) is recently up $1.08 to $17.36 in the premarket after announced the final resolution of the Proposition 65 lawsuit originally filed on July 23, 2014, in the Superior Court of the State of California. August call option implied volatility is at 54, September is at 47; compared to its 52-week range of 46 to 122.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; LC TWTR
- Time Warner (TWX) volatility elevated into AT&T (T) deal
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO) volatility flat into U.S. FDA placed a clinical hold proposed phase III clinical program for VGX-3100.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!