Lumber Liquidators (LL) calls active on unconfirmed chatter
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lumber Liquidators (NYSE: LL) September weekly 16.50 and October 18 calls are active on total call volume of 3,100 contracts (161 puts) on unconfirmed chatter. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 63, October is at 49; compared to its 52-week range of 44 to 122.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iShares FTSE Xinhua China 25 Index (FXI) volatility ticks up
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) options active on Chinese government to slash Macau ATM withdrawal limit, SCMP reports
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!