Lumber Liquidators (LL) calls active on unconfirmed chatter
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Lumber Liquidators (NYSE: LL) September weekly 16.50 and October 18 calls are active on total call volume of 3,100 contracts (161 puts) on unconfirmed chatter. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 63, October is at 49; compared to its 52-week range of 44 to 122.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vail Resorts (MTN) volatility at low end of historic range into Q4 and outlook
- Apple (AAPL) option volume builds as shares trade near low of day
- Salesforce (CRM) weekly volatility elevated as shares pull back on reports of interest in Twitter (TWTR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!